- “Applicable Laws” means the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ) and their respective subsidiary legislations and regulations, as amended from time to time;
- "Apps" means our mobile app on iOS and Android and any other app we may own or operate from time to time;
- “Personal Data”means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be reasonably identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as “personal data” or “personal information” under any Applicable Laws;
- “Platforms” means collectively Peach The Label’s Apps, Social Media and Website, and any other websites or applications which we may own or operate from time to time;
- “Related Corporations” means the subsidiary entities of The Retail Bunch Pty Ltd.
- “Social Media” means Peach The Label’s pages and accounts on third-party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+’
- “Peach The Label, we, us, or our”means The Retail Bunch Pty (ABN 34 627 000 604), and includes any subsidiary entities in existence from time to time; and
- “Website”means the Peach The Label website and associated services accessed at the following address https://www.peachthelabel.com.au
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data from you. Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect includes your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, facial image, your shopping or browsing behaviours, voice recording (from customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. Where such information pertains to an identified individual - Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including data validation services, authentication service providers, social networking sites, online marketing and segmentation providers and ad targeting companies) to supplement the information we collect directly from you.
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You register an account on the Website or the Apps;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter or product notifications;
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website and Apps;
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, chat, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You sign up to our affiliate marketing partner network;
- You sign up to be a vendor selling to Peach The Label, including via Peach The Label Marketplace;
- You purchase a gift card for redemption on Peach The Label;
- You participate in our promotions and giveaways, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- We consult publicly available sources of information, or receive references or referrals from marketing and business partners, Related Companies, and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your authorised representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you, for example if such representative is purchasing our product or service to be delivered to you or as a gift;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers, business or commercial partners provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- You voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our products as services, including to:
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our technology, products and services, and monitor their effectiveness;
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity or age;
- process your order for our products or services, process or collect your payment for the order;
- deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- facilitate you transacting via alternative payment methods (such as Paypal, Humm, Zippay, Layby or Afterpay);
- process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Returns Policy or Terms and Conditions;
- provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart, wish-list, brand or product and browser notifications;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website and the Apps, for example by prioritising products and services appearing in your search results or feed, or in communications we send you;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, including dispute resolution;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud detection and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you;
- comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law, regulation or regulator’s directive; and
- ensure our Website and Apps function properly and to improve their performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimising our Website and Apps.
In addition, we may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, to:
- send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, promotions or the Platforms;
- send you marketing communications in relation to the sales, products, services or promotions of business partners, including promotional mail together with your order;
- deliver ads that are related to our products and services that are targeted and personalised to your interests, attributes, preferences and experiences on the Platforms or other websites, apps or online platforms;
- enable businesses to deliver ads which are related to their products and services which may be of interest to you;
- provide you with any add-on or premium services;
- invite you to our private customer events;
- process your participation in our promotions and giveaways (including contacting you if you win, displaying your details online, publishing your name in relevant newspapers or disclosing details of winners to relevant authorities, if required by law), initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- process your participation in our business partners’ loyalty or point redemption programs;
- conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking;
- promote our products and services on our Platforms;
- manage the administrative and business operations of Peach The Label and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- improve your customer experience across all touchpoints and training our customer experience team, such as by recording and monitoring phone calls;
- any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page; and
- as part of or in anticipation of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial corporate assets, reorganisation, liquidation, or similar business transaction or corporate event.
We may also use or disclose your Personal Data for secondary purposes in accordance with Applicable Laws, or with your further consent.
Finally, we may we also collect information about you in an aggregated and anonymous basis - in order to conduct internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Website. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete or start a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us by clicking the unsubscribe button provided on the email. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about store visits and the pages being viewed.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
Peach The Label
PO Box 120
MORNINGTON VIC 3931
Last Update 30/1/2020